The term ‘Abodo Wood Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is c/o Grant Thornton New Zealand Ltd, Level 4, 152 Fanshawe, Auckland , New Zealand . Our company registration number is AK1195965 registration is in the New Zealand Companies office. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Abodo Wood Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Abodo Wood Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Abodo Wood Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Information collected: We do not collect any information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, by, for example, registering for optional email newsletters or to request more information from us.
Use of information: We will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. You may opt out of receiving communications from us by following the instructions in the opt out section below. We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws, to operate our systems properly or to protect either ourselves or our users.
Security: Our website has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
Updating information: Should we use email newsletters or other services to which you sign up, you may change the information previously provided. This can be done by emailing the information to email@example.com. We will action your request as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with applicable law.
Cancellation: Should we use email newsletters or other services to which you sign up, upon your request we will deactivate your information from our databases. To make this request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will action your request as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with applicable law. We will retain some personal information in our files that you may have requested to remove, solely in order to keep an archival set of records and to comply with legal requirements as required or permitted by law. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personal information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests. However, such personal information will only be available to select personnel at Abodo Wood Limited.
Opt out: Should we use email newsletters or other services to which you sign up, you may opt out of receiving communications from us by emailing email@example.com. We will action your request as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with applicable law.